Liked

Pin It

Best Quotes of Abraham Lincoln






“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.”

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

“Adhere to your purpose and you will soon feel as well as you ever did. On the contrary, if you falter, and give up, you will lose the power of keeping any resolution, and will regret it all your life.”

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.”

“The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.”

“I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.”

“If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again.”

“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”

“If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what’s said against me won’t amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.”

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you Subscribe to our regular Email Updates

If You Found Something Useful, Then Kindly share This Now:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
साँझा करें Share It Now !
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google Twitter FaceBook

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Suggestions are valuable for me.

page rank
 

Thanks for your arrival

Free counters!

Followers

Stay Connected by Email Notifications

Your Precious Arrival !

© 2011-2013. Just Jocking All Rights Reserved Arvind Jangid, Sikar, Rajasthan. Template by Mast Blog Tips | Back To Top |